So you may have just had your company website redesigned by a website designer.
Are you now really happy with your business’s new website?
Yet as time passes, you notice that your business is not obtaining much work.
Why is that?
Well, one reason is often that when a business has its website designed, it may look great, but even the most basic SEO elements, such as meta titles and meta descriptions, may be lacking.
So yes, you got it in one. The website may look visually sumptuous, but the only way customers see that website is if they get given a business card and your business’s web address is printed on it.
So, in a nutshell, the business may have next to no chance of being ranked on the first page of Google.
Okay, so if you were going to improve our business onsite SEO, how would you do this?
Well, we would optimise the following in a white hat way:
- Optimise meta titles and meta descriptions
- Internal backlinks
- Write blog posts
- Optimise Alt text
- Make sure that the mobile version of the website works correctly
- We would ensure that each page on the company’s website is not “content-thin.”
- We would remove duplicate content
- We could make sure that no penalties are currently on the website
- We would make certain title tags are in place
- We would make sure that the website has each leading service on its page
- We would make sure that no pages are duplicated
- We would make certain text that describes products are not duplicated
- We would make sure all work is white hat
Our SEO Cardiff company would ensure that any SEO work Adore Online Marketing adds to the website is white hat.